2nd Gen Wireless Backup Cam System for Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture Vehicles
- Digital Wireless Signal Wireless: Camera offers 200 to 300 foot wireless range! Can work with any truck/trailer system, even oversized trailers with 100+ trailers
- Quality View Screen: 7" LCD with excellent video resolution with bright/clear video
- Add up to 2 Cameras: Can add up to 2 wireless cameras that can pair to the same 7" LCD at the same time (includes 1 camera, can add up to 1 additional cameras during checkout process)
- Display 1/2 Cams on LCD: Can display 1 camera at full screen, 2 cams in split screen
- Quality View Screen: Excellent video resolution with bright/clear video
Multiple Uses: Works with trucks, equipment and vehicles of any type. This cam allows you to see what is behind or in front of you during reverse or at all times!
- High Resolution Camera: Clear Wireless camera with 720P equivalent video resolution and 120 wide angle camera viewpoint
- Simple to use: Easy Installation, 10-45 Minute Install
- Night Vision: Wireless Camera offers 20 IR lights for excellent viewing at night! 35-40 feet visibility in pitch black settings
Heavy Duty: Weatherproof & Waterproof Commercial Grade IP68IR Camera can stand up to any environment or industry
- DVR Recording Available: Can add a DVR that can record 1-2 viewpoints on an Full Size SD card up to 128GB. Once the Full Size SD card is full, the DVR will loop record, deleting old video with new video. Add DVR for $40 if upon checkout if you want to add this DVR
- Portable, 1 minute installation Camera available: Want to have a camera that you can install in les than 1 minute and have the ability to more from location to location in seconds? Add the portable weatherproof 10-12 Hr rechargeable battery and 2 magnets (1 for camera, one for battery), and you can have a portable camera that can move from location to location and can be installed in seconds
- Safety and Security: Reduce Backup Accidents by 70% or more
- Any View: See what is behind your vehicle at all times (or in front, depending upon where you install the camera)
- FREE Shipping: We ship all orders out USPS Priority, 1-3 Day shipping
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Not sure if this is the camera system for you, CHECK it out for 30 days to make sure!
Need more than 2 wireless cameras? Click HERE for our 2-4 Wireless cam system
PRODUCT/PRODUCT PAGE OVERVIEW
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
If you want to add a one of the best wireless camera systems to a trailer, truck, equipment, vehicle of any type, which will allow you to see what is behind or in front of you during reverse or at all times, then this camera system is for you!
Most customers will use this as a backup camera system, which means you will power the backup camera System to a 12v reverse light/power source and you will tap the wireless camera into a 12/24v power source. Then, once your equipment/truck/vehicle goes into reverse, the system will turn on and show you a high quality image on the 7" LCD. But some customers want to have this camera live at all times when the vehicle/truck/equipment is on, and all you need to do is power the camera system to a12v ignition power source and then this camera will show you video at all times.
CUSTOMER INSTALL ON HORSE TRAILER
7" LCD Monitor
7" LCD includes a dash mount & heavy duty windshield suction cup mount, that gives you multiple options to install LCD. LCD includes a DC cig lighter charger to power unit, or you can hard wire system into 12 volt power behind dash. When the camera powers on, the LCD will display what is behind the vehicle. This camera includes night vision LED lights that will illuminate at night giving the driver good visibility at night. This truck reversing camera system is designed for trucks, commercial trucks, RVs buses and more
Digital Wireless HD Camera
The IP68 Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Wireless camera can be installed 200-300 feet from the LCD and will send the wireless signal to the LCD receiver. Once the camera and LCD has power, the LCD will automatically display the camera! To power the camera, you will tap/piggy back the camera into a 12-24v power source close to where you install the camera (the camera requires power for the transmitter to transmit the wireless signal and to power the 20 IR lights). If you want a portable camera and/or do not want to install to 12-24v power source, you can add a portable weatherproof heavy duty battery during checkout that can power the camera. Once the camera has power, the camera will transmit the high quality video to the LCD to up to 300 feet to the LCD and you will not have any wires between the LCD and camera. This camera is commercial grade heavy duty in design and can be installed outside or inside and stand up over time in any environment, industry or weather.
Want more than one camera? the 7" LCD can pair to up to 4 wireless cams and display 1/2/4 cameras at the same time. During checkout, you can upgrade to a 2nd, 3rd or even a 4th wireless camera. Bottom line, this is a top the line wireless backup camera systems that will help you protect yourself and avoid accidents that is easy to install and offers an incredible video image, in both day and night time viewing! And We are so confident that you will like this system, we will offer you a 100% Money back guarantee. Call us anytime to discuss more, ask questions or get a customized quote at 512.251.8472.
Perfect product for horse trailers.
HOW TO WIRE AND POWER YOUR DEVICE
- Imaging Sensor: CCD
- CCD Resolution: 800 TV Lines (720P equivalent)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- Shockproof: 10G
- Number of Pixels: 2 Million Pixel
- Transmission Frequency: ISM Digital
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- IR Night Range: 20 to 40 ft
- Bandwidth: 18 MHz
- Waterproof: IP68
- Power Supply: + 12V or 24V DC
- Consumption Current (Max.): 230mA
- Horizontal View Angle: 120 Degrees
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 200-300 Feet
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.75 x 2 x 2.5 inches (excluding bracket)
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Operating Temperature: -30°F/150°F
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- LCD Resolution: 800 x 480
- Receiving Frequency: ISM Digital
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Antenna: 50 ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: <= -85 dBm
- Video Output Signal Level: 1 .1 V +/- 0.2V~ @75ohm, S/N>38dB
- Power Supply: + 12/36 V DC
- Consumption Current (Max.): 600mA
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100 (Min.)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.5 x 1 x 6 inches
- Weight: 14 oz (excluding bracket)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C/+50°C or+14°F/122°F
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
Perfect product for horse trailers.
- Digital Wireless IP68 Heavy Duty Bracket CCD Camera
- Digital 7” TFT-LCD Monitor w/ built-in digital receiver & sun shield
- Cigarette Lighter power adapter for monitor
- 12V Additional monitor power cable for monitor (if you wish to hardwire)
- Heavy Duty Windshield Suction Cup Mount
- Dash Mount Holder for LCD
- Video cable, screws, wire connectors
- User manual
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM?
- User manual
- Magnet Mount for Camera: Magnet Mount allows for 1 minute installation & allows for each removal and install if you change trailers often. Click HERE
- Rechargeable Weatherproof Battery: If you do not want to connect the wireless camera to a 12v power source, you can add this 10 hr battery, which makes installation take less than 1 min. Click HERE
Product Disclaimer: This system is designed to be an aid and should not replace the need to drive carefully. Under no circumstances will manufacturer, supplier or retailer accept any responsibility or cannot be held liable for any direct or indirect, incidental or consequential damage or for injuries results from installing or using this system or from any backing accident.
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping & orders ship same day MON-FRI (by 2:00pm CST) on orders over $50
Financing offered by Affirm. Make monthly payments with no hidden fees.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer, we are from Texas! 833-379-6635
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between the 2nd Gen Agri wireless farming system with two cameras and the wireless Agri Cam 2-4 system? When reviewing the specs on both systems it appears the camera on the 2nd gen two camera system is rated higher. Is this a better camera than the 2-4 cam system? I am wanting to have the option of adding two additional cameras at a future date but would like the latest technology that the 2nd gen system offers. The monitors on the spec sheets appears to be the same? The system will primarily be used in farming application mounted on a tractor with two cameras but may be placed occasionally on an RV with two additional cameras. I would prefer the system to be wireless.
AGricam 2-4 Cam Wireless with 7" LCD: This system has a 7" LCD, has 720P Wireless cams, and you can add (optional, costs $40 more) a DVR (digital video recorder) that can record up to 4 cams with up to a 128GB SD Card, which will loop record when the SD card is full: AGricam 2-4 Cam Wireless with 7" LCD
2nd Gen 2-4 Cam Wireless with 9" LCD: This system has a 9" LCD, includes a DVR at no additional cost (digital video recorder) that can record up to 4 cams with up to a 256GB SD Card), has 960P HD Cameras : 2nd Gen 2-4 Cam Wireless with 9" LCD
Both systems can start with 2 wireless cams and you can add up to 4 total wireless cams. What you will have to decide between is the size of the LCD, if you need a DVR with up to 128GB or up to 256GB, and the 2-4 2nd gen system has higher resolution cameras for the recording aspect. The LCD specs are the same except for size
I have two tractors that I would like to mount one camera monitor in each of the cabs with mounting one camera on the back of the tractor cab for rear view. I also have two balers that I would like to mount two cameras each on each. One camera on the baler feeder and one on the back of the balers. This would be a total of 6 cameras and two monitors. I often rotate the two tractors between both balers and I need to know if the cameras that I mount on the balers will program to operate on both monitors depending on which tractor I am using?
Yes, you could buy two 3 Cam Wireless systems. You could pair all 6 cams to work with both 7" LCD's. This can work and when you pick up equipment with cameras, you can just pair those cams to the LCD that is needed. The only challenge would be is if 2 LCD's are within 100-150 feet at the same time trying to pair with cameras. I doubt that will happen much or ever, but there could be some cross over if both LCD's were trying to connect to the 3-6 cameras at the exact same time. Any other questions, call us at 512.251.8472. Thanks
Will this stay on all time until I turn off
Yes, if you choose a power source that is hot/active when the key is off (like the battery), this unit will stay connected and on until you turn this off.
Will this work on a class A 32 foot motorhome. Metal sides, front and rear cap are fiberglass
Yes, we have sold hundreds or more of this backup cam system for RV's just like yours. Now, the magnet will only work on metal, if you add the magnet as an accessory, but the camera system works for your applcation for sure! good news is you have a 30 day 100% money back guarantee just in case! Thanks
Can you make one camera work on 2 or more displays
yes, one camera can work on 2 LCD's, just not at the same time and the LCD's could not have power at the same time and be within pairing distance (200 feet or so). But you could pair a camera to 2 or more LCD's and once the LCD and camera have power, they will pair and connect.
why 2 antennas verses 1 antenna in the waterproof unit
To ensure better reception of the signal from the camera.
What frequency do the cordless cams run on? Had one years ago and it kept messing with myXM radio.
Our wireless cams run on 2.4Ghz frequency. Thank you
Hello. Do you deliver to Canada?
yes for sure, all of the time. You can call us to place order 512.251.8472 or place order online. After you enter in billing/shipping address, you will have a few options for the cost of shipping to Canada and you can choose the shipping method that works for you and we will ship your order accordingly
How long do the batteries last on the cameras?
this unit does not INCLUDE the rechargeable weatherproof battery standard, however, you can add this during the checkout/purchase process. If you add this optional battery, this battery has a run time brand new of about 11 hours, give or take a little. We include the AC charger to charge this when needed, this battery has an on/off switch, here is the optional battery you can purcahse to power the camera: Waterproof Rechargeable Battery
Is the monitor weatherproof? I have a tractor with open station no cab.
Hello, no, this unit does not have a waterproof LCD. But we do have a wireless cam system with waterproof LCD and waterproof camera, here is the link for this system: AGRIcam Waterproof Backup Camera
Does this system allow you to flip sides of camera so that left and right can be switched
yes, this system wll allow you to change the orientation after you install the camera
Good morning. I’m looking at your wireless 2 camera system and wondering how the system handles in and out of range all the time? Looking to put a camer on the spout if 2 combines and a monitor in the grain cart tractor. Is this possible or wouldn’t they connect quick enough when in range?
If the cameras go out of wireless range, the LCD will have a BLACK screen for that particular camera. So if you are showing 2 cameras and one goes out of range, half of the screen will be black and the other half will be showing the camera that is in range. The cameras will connect very quickly, usually in about .3 seconds