Agricameras is excited to offer a financing partner, Bread®. They are able to provide customers with flexible payment options so you can buy what you want, when you want. Choose your products with same day shipping and spread the cost of your purchase over time with convenient monthly financing option or bi-weekly stress-free no credit check split it payments. It is super easy and safe to use!
Choosing your payment option only takes seconds. Easily make online payments with a valid credit/debit card. Zero prepayment penalties make your purchase worry free.
Bread® offers two payment options to choose from 3, 6, or 12 month financing option or no credit check 4 interest free payment option*. Choose which payment option works best for you. Once selected, we ship out your Agricameras camera system *immediately.
Option 1: Transparent Financing. 3, 6, or 12 month finance option*
- This option requires a quick credit check. Once approved, purchases through Bread® financing are made with straightforward installment loans. You will be able to view monthly payment amounts before you buy. Amount of interest is determined by the length selected of loan and credit history. Approval is determined solely by Bread®
- To Select Financing Option, add product to your cart, enter shipping and billing information, select shipping method and then proceed to checkout. Choose Pay over time Bread® as pictured below.
- Next you will see bread pay over time options. low monthly payments option. not choose interest-free pictured below.
- You will go through a few basic questions to confirm your loan rate and interest amount. example pictured below.
Option 2: Pay with 4 Interest Free Payments - No Credit Check
- Pay with 4 interest free payments is very popular because this options does not require a credit check or credit history of any type. With this option, you will pay for the product over 4 payments every two weeks for up to 8 weeks. Once selected, we ship out your product *immediately and you will be able to pay over an 8 week period. Bread® does not charge any fees when paid on or before due date! To qualify, all that is required is a valid credit or debit card, and you must purchase at least $150 and no more than $1,000 to qualify.
- To Select this option, add product to your cart, enter shipping and billing information, select shipping method and then proceed to checkout. Then on the final summary screen, choose Pay over time Bread®. Select complete order. Then you will see Bread® pay over time options. Select Pay with 4 interest-free payments and continue. You will view payment amounts and payment due dates before finalizing order. pictures below.
Safe and Secure
Bread® uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I buy with Bread®?
Apply at checkout
When you’re ready to buy, click on the Bread® financing button to get your rate in seconds.
If you pre-qualify, you will be presented with the loan terms offered and sample monthly installment amounts. Add the item to the merchant’s shopping cart and choose Bread® as your preferred method of payment when you check out.
Does Checking out with Bread® impact my credit score?
Once you have taken out a loan, Bread® may report repayment information about your account to the consumer reporting agencies, which may impact your credit score. In some instances, we may also obtain your credit profile from a smaller credit reporting agency, SageStream.
When are my payments due?
Your first payment will be due no fewer than 30 days from the date the merchant settles your transaction. Subsequent payments are due on that date every month for the duration of your loan term. You will be emailed a payment schedule
Manage your account at https://app.Bread.com/login.
How do I make payments?
You can make payments on your loan via your bank account, personal debit card, or mailed check. You can also set up automatic bill pay with your issuing bank.
To make a payment online, visit members.getbread.com and enter the mobile phone number associated with your Bread® account. Once logged in, you can view the details of your loan, make a one-time payment or set up recurring auto-payments.
To make a payment by check, money order or set up automatic bill pay with your bank, please refer to the address below:
c/o Bread PO Box 783186 Philadelphia, PA 19178-3186
Please be sure to include your loan number on any checks mailed or any payments set up through your bank.
When will my order arrive?
Order will be shipped same day if order is placed before 1pm CST Mon-Fri. Weekend orders will be shipped on the following Monday not including holidays.
4 equal payments are collected bi-weekly from the debit or credit card you provide at the time of purchase. All scheduled payments are communicated to you by email and you can review your purchases by logging in at https://app.Bread.com/login
How do I cancel my order if I have not received my items?
To cancel your order, please contact Top Dawg Electronics / Agricameras at 512.251.8472, with whom you have shopped directly.
All cancellations are subject to the policies put in place by Bread® merchant partners. If our merchant partner issues your cancellation, a partial or full refund is automatically applied to your loan. Your account status and loan balance are adjusted accordingly.
You may still have an outstanding balance with Bread® after a cancellation has been processed. This balance could consist of accrued interest.
If a partial cancellation is issued, your monthly installment amount will be adjusted to reflect your new remaining balance. If your entire order is canceled, any payments made on your loan will be returned to you less the accrued interest.
Any cancellations issued in excess of your current account balance will result in an outbound customer credit. This credit will be returned to the account used to make payments on your loan.
How can I reach Bread®?
For phone inquiries, please contact our Member Support team at (844) 992-7323. We are available to speak on Monday through Friday from 10:00AM to 6:00PM EST. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Bread® is a technology-driven payments company that aims to transform the way the world shops online. We build seamless payment experiences, merchant-friendly tools, and APIs that allow retailers to offer shoppers more ways to pay overtime online. Bread® has experienced explosive growth since its founding in 2014.
*The term is for a loan to finance a purchase. Rates range from 5.99% to 29.99% APR, resulting in, for example, 12 equal monthly payments of 86.52 to $97.48 per $1,000 borrowed. Your terms may vary and are subject to credit approval. Down payment may be required. Bread® loans are made by Cross River Bank, a New Jersey Chartered Bank, Member FDIC