Agri Farming Wireless Backup Camera System for Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture Vehicles with 7 inch LCD. Add 2 to 4 Cams to any farming equipment, tractors, vehicles, trucks and horse trailers.
- Extended Wireless: Camera offers 150-200 foot wireless range
- Reduce backup accidents by 70% or more
- Save Money: Reduce Insurance Rates and Premiums
- Multiple Uses: Works with trucks, equipment and Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture Vehicles of any type. This cam allows you to see what is behind or in front of you during reverse or at all times! Hook up boat or trailer in seconds.
- Simple to use: Easy Installation, 10-30 Minute Install
- Heavy Duty: Weatherproof IR Camera with 120 degree ultra wide viewing
- FREE Shipping: We ship all orders out USPS Priority, 1-3 Day shipping
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee: Not sure if this is the camera system for you, CHECK it out for 30 days to make sure!
Cameras: System INCLUDES 2 CAMERAS & CAN BE EXPANDED TO 3 or 4 CAMERAS, Excellent video resolution, IP68 Waterproof Heavy Duty CCD IR Camera with 120° Ultra Wide Viewing Angle
- LCD: 7” Color TFT-LCD Monitor with built-in receiver, one RCA A/V output
- Night Vision: 8 Infra-red Lights - 30-50ft of Night Vision
- Mount: Includes heavy duty windshield and dash mount
PRODUCT/PRODUCT PAGE OVERVIEW
CUSTOMER INSTALL ON HORSE TRAILER
This WIRELESS BACKUP CAMERA FOR Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture Vehicles is a HEAVY-DUTY night vision camera system. It will show video of what is behind vehicle when vehicle is in reverse. This system has a DIGITAL WIRELESS Color Night Vision Camera that is designed to be installed practically anywhere on a vehicle, rear bumper, trailing or leading edge on vehicle or trailer and much more.
This DIGITAL WIRELESS system comes with TWO (2) Digital Wireless Cameras and can be expanded to use either 3 or 4 total cameras. This is a MONITORING system only. For a Multi-Camera Digital Wireless system that both MONITORS & RECORDS, see our Digital Wireless DVR system HERE.
This system is designed for large heavy duty Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture Vehicles. Power is supplied to the camera by tapping into reverse back lights or any 12V running lights (unless you purchase the optional rechargeable waterproof battery HERE. This system can also be wired into a constant power source to be able to view cameras when NOT IN REVERSE.
This system also includes a 7” LCD with heavy duty mounting bracket. System is designed to be hard wired directly into 12 volt power source. When the camera powers on, the LCD will display what is behind the vehicle. This wireless backup camera for Farm, Ranch, and Agriculture Vehicles includes night vision IR lights for great visibility at night. The 7” LCD can view a single camera FULL SCREEN, 2 cameras SPLIT SCREEN & 3 or 4 Cameras in QUAD SCREEN.
NEED ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM? CLICK HERE.
Perfect product for horse trailers.
- Imaging Sensor: CCD
- CCD Resolution: 420 TV Lines (PAL & NTSC)
- Minimum Illumination: 0 Lux
- Transmission Frequency: ISM Digital
- Transmission Power: 10mW/CE; 2mW/FCC
- Modulation Type: FM
- IR Night Range: 30 to 50 ft
- Bandwidth: 18 MHz
- Waterproof: IP68
- Power Supply: + 12V or 24V DC
- Consumption Current (Max.): 230mA
- Horizontal View Angle: 130 Degrees
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100m [Min.]
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 3.75 x 2 x 2.5 inches (excluding bracket)
- Weight: 15.5 oz
- Operating Temperature: -30°F/150°F
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
- LCD Resolution: 800 x 480
- Receiving Frequency: ISM Digital
- Intermediate Frequency: 480 MHz
- Demodulation Type: FM
- Antenna: 50 ohm SMA
- Receiving Sensitivity: <= -85 dBm
- Video Output Signal Level: 1 .1 V +/- 0.2V~ @75ohm, S/N>38dB
- Power Supply: + 12/36 V DC
- Consumption Current (Max.): 600mA
- Unobstructed Effective Range: 100 (Min.)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 8.5 x 1 x 6 inches
- Weight: 14 oz (excluding bracket)
- Operating Temperature: -10°C/+50°C or+14°F/122°F
- Operating Humidity: 85% RH
GREAT FOR HORSE TRAILERS.
- 2 (TWO) - Digital Wireless Heavy Duty Bracket Cameras
- Digital 7” LCD Monitor with built-in Digital Receiver
- Sun Shield for monitor
- Hard wire power cable for monitor installation
- Dash Mount Holder for LCD Monitor
- Remote Control for LCD Monitor
- Magnet Mount for Camera: Magnet Mount allows for 1 minute installation & allows for easy removal and install if you change trailers often. Click HERE
- Rechargeable Weatherproof Battery: If you do not want to connect the wireless camera to a 12v power source, you can add this 10 hour battery, which makes installation take less than 1 min. Click HERE
SEE ALL ACCESSORIES FOR THIS CAMERA SYSTEM. CLICK HERE.
FREE USPS 1-5 Day Shipping & orders ship same day MON-FRI (by 2:00pm CST) on orders over $50
Financed offered by Bread, with multiple financing options that can fit most budgets & credit scores.
Offering the best pre and post-sale support! Call us, we answer, we are from Texas! 512.251.8472
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How is the camera wired for power? Does it come with a pig tail?
The camera is powered by tapping into 12-24v power source to piggy back off this power source, there is a red postive and black ground power cable out of the back of the camera. You can purchase an optional rechargeable battery if you want a portable camera or you do not have access to power, here is the link for this battery: https://www.agricameras.com/products/digital-wireless-dvr-weatherproof-rechargeable-battery-10-hr-with-bracket-ideal-for-trailers-rvs
Call us anytime as well 512.251.8472
How long do the batteries last in the cameras before they need to be replaced? And number two can The cameras be hardwired so I don't need to keep after the batteries ?
Thanks for the inquiry. The OPTIONAL battery is a rechargable battery that will last 11 or so hours and then you will need to charge them using the AC or DC charger that we include with the system. This battery is optional and usually customers buy this battery if they want a portable camera, here is the link for the battery:https://www.agricameras.com/products/digital-wireless-dvr-weatherproof-rechargeable-battery-10-hr-with-bracket-ideal-for-trailers-rvs
Most customers will hard wire the cameras, you can tap the cameras into any 12-24v power source to power the wireless cameras
If you want to get the battery and have a portable camera, i recommend you get our 60lb magnet, one for camera and one for the battery and now you have a camera that will be installed in seconds and can move from location to location: https://www.agricameras.com/products/magnetic-heavy-duty-mount
Call us anytime at 512.251.8472
where can I get another camera to match the system
Here is a link to the wireless camera that you can add on to this system or replace a defective wireless camera: https://www.agricameras.com/collections/backup-cams-accessories/products/2nd-generation-wireless-backup-camera-for-farm-ranch-agriculture-vehicles-hd-7-lcd-200-300-wireless
Want to put this system in semi/grain trailer. Was thinking hard wired but saw yours. Will it work to have cameras under end tarp caps (they are aluminum) and still get reception. Probably have one under apex of trailer possibly, also could be a reception problem ?
Yes, this should work without any problems. WE have had many similar installations just like this but with an even longer range. So it is most likely going to work. I cannot guaratanee this because there could be something else that could cause interference, but i believe that there is a 95-98% chance it will work prefectly. And we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee in case you are in that 2-3-4% where it does not work. And we also offer a booster antenna that solves over half of the customers where the signal/video quality is not perfect, here is that booster antenna: https://www.agricameras.com/collections/backup-cams-accessories/products/digital-wireless-antenna-transmitter
Call us anytime as well 512.251.8472
Your system is what I am looking for but I want an incorporated radar that will sense when I am getting closer with adjustable audible beeping. Do you have anything like that
We do not have a system that integrates sensors with cameras. We do have a commercial waterproof sensor sytsem with waterproof controller, 4 sensors. But we do not have a combined system.
Where is the reset button on my 2 nd gen backup camera? And when I set it up will it work inside a building??
Please call James at 512.251.8472 about the technical issue, he will help you on the reset option quickly. Yes, this can work inside building for sure. We have one set up in our building. The distance of transmission will not be a great when you are going through walls and depending up the type of walls... however, you should be able to get 50-75 feet inside most buildings
Hi, I'm curious what the lag time is since this is a wireless system? I'm interested in real-time viewing of traffic while using on a Class A diesel pusher but if there's a delay in the real time vs. what is shown on the monitor it could be an issue. Thanks!
The lag time is less than 1 second, it is much closer to a .5 second lag time. Thanks for the inquiry
Can 1 of these wireless cameras be hard wired for permanent backup camera solution but use other cameras wirelessly?
You can hard mount the wireless camera and connect this camera to power (12-24V) permanently, however, you cannot make this wireless cam a WIRED cam, so it has a WIRE from the camera all of the way to the LCD. You can buy a 2-4 cam WIRED system or 2 cam Backup Cam WIRED system and turn one camera into a wireless camera with our wireless transmitter. This way you can have 1 or more of the WIRED cameras WIRELESS with this transmitter. Call us anytime, here is a link for the wireless transmitter: https://www.agricameras.com/collections/wireless-transmitter
Are the cameras heated? How will the handle snow dust?
these cameras are not heated, but they are commercial grade IP67 Weatherproof, so dust is not a problem
What is the resolution of the cameras? Thanks.
Hello, the resolution is close to 720P, at 1200 x 700 effective pixels. Very bright, very clear. A majority of customers are incredibly impressed by the quality of the LCD and camera resolution. And if you are one of the very few that is not, we have a 100% money back guarantee.
Will this work for heavy duty semi-truck and 53 ft trailer. Will it work on the highway? How long do batteries last
YEs, we have sold hundreds to truckers and truck and trailers! We have sold to truckers for 10+ years. Yes, can work on a highway for sure. If you purchase the rechargeable battery, the battery lasts about 11-12 hours. Then it takes 2-3 hours to charge, we include an AC and DC adapter to charge the battery
Can we hook up to a John Deere 2630 touch screen monitor with the wireless cameras like we do with the wired cameras. We need 4 cameras to monitor are combine
No, our cameras will not connect with the JD 2630 Touch Screen LCD. Our cameras will emit a wireless frequency that will only be paired with our LCD's, not another brand LCD. Sorry
Can two monitors pick up 2 common cameras. Like two grain carts picking up two combines
You can pair our cameras with any of our LCD's. However, if you are asking if you can pair a camera that you ahve with our LCD, the answer to that question is no
Can I watch just one camera on the screen (full screen view)but have multiple cameras on the implement.
yes, you can watch one camera on full screen. Even if you have 2, 3 or 4 cameras, you can watch one camera on full screen with a touch of a button. Then, you can see 2 cams on split screen or 3-4 cams on quad screen. Call us if you have other questions 512.251.8472